Video FAQsThis is an advertisement
- What is the role of a mediator?
- What is the better route to take during a divorce: mediation or litigation?
- How do I know if I’m the right candidate for divorce mediation?
- What is the difference between collaborative practice and traditional litigated divorce?
- Is alternative dispute resolution more costly than traditional litigation?
- What is collaborative practice and how will it help me during my divorce?
- What is divorce mediation and how does it work?
- What is litigation and how does my case end up in litigation?
- What is the difference between mediation and litigation?
- Who is responsible for debts my spouse incurred after we filed for divorce?
- What are the most common financial mistakes that people make in a divorce?
- What are the rules regarding division of assets during a divorce in Ohio?
- What is marital property and what is separate property?